These 5 easy tips will add street appeal and hopefully more money in your pocket when you sell.
1. Replace welcoming elements: The letterbox, house numbers, door mat and door hardware can have a huge impression on buyers. These small elements can send a welcoming impression and are relatively inexpensive to replace.
2. Symmetry: Add pots of colour to either side of the front door for a visually dramatic entryway. Recommended are impatiens and succulents are also very fashionable.
3. Renew garden beds: Get them into shape by pruning growth, pulling weeds, planting flowers, and adding mulch to restore colour that was taken away by sunlight and harsh weather.
4. Evening street appeal: During the sales process, consider always leaving a few interior lights on plus any exterior lights at the front of your home. Buyers may drop past to view at night.
5. Ensure paths and entry ways are swept and if front door is looking tired a coat of paint to make it look bright and welcoming can make a huge difference.
Remember you only get once chance to make a great first impression.